Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:53:46 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How much would this cost
Comments: To: neptunonc@YAHOO.COM

Nice Scirocco!!!

I had two '84's, an '85, and an '86 16V. The '86 was one of my favorite cars of all time, until the timing belt broke.

Everybody talks about how worthless the 7-passenger Vanagons are, but I've had two '85's that I took care of, maintained, fixed what needed to be fixed, etc. and I sold each of them very, very quickly when the time came.

Granted, the cost of maintaining them was less overall than what I got in payment, but I'm not in it for profit. And the people I sold them to each got great Vanagons.

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/