Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:53:53 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Problems at the Bus Depot - Warning about poor service
Comments: To: Dagbear@AOL.COM

Why does this continue to be thrashed out and beaten to death on this list.

If you have a problem with Bus Depot, (or for that matter any list vendor) call Ron and get on his butt! He will straighten it out. Like in any business, the customer is King, and he wants to keep his customers happy and coming back. Whatever the issue, with in reason, he will make it right, guaranteed!

I've had to deal with vendor flub-flu's myself. One of my favorites pulled one. I ordered some items, one of which was not in stock. It got back ordered, but instead of sending what the vendor had, the shipment was held pending receipt of the back ordered items. It took two weeks for the vendor to get the item, then it took UPS 7 business days (9 acutal because of a weekend in there) - total of twenty three days to get the order. In the meantime when things began to drag, I called. Only then was I told about the backorder. I should have been notified immediately and given the option of receiving partial shipment and paying two separate shipping charges or waiting for all to be shipped together for a single ( and presumably less) shipping charge.

As the 'lil boy sez "S**t happens! Get over it!"

Life is to short to let this kind of stuff grind on you.

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver