Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jan 2006 05:54:48 -0800
From:         Pensioner <al_knoll@PACBELL.NET>
Subject:      SPOOF Address

Either I have become more senile than BenT thinks or the following message is a SPOOF. If someone on the list has the non-digest message please examine the message headers (in Outlook> View >Options) then copy the internet header, (<cntl> c), and paste it into a message and send it to me.

I seem to recall that perhaps in an alter-ego or a previous life that my typing skills and grammar skills were of the following quality:

~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 02:09:14 GMT From: Al Knoll <al_knoll@PACBELL.NET> Subject: hi, ive a new mail address

hey its me, my old address dont work at time. i dont know why?! in the last days ive got some mails. i' think thaz your mails but im not sure!

plz read and check ... cyaaaaaaa

~~~~~~~~ But not for several millenia...

Not my style but then of course I am often accused of being unfashionable.

I have recieved no direct mail from whomever it is that is phishing around on the list.

Pensioner