Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:31:10 -0500
From:         Hans Achter <hansachter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Syndrome??
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

That's not 'vanagon syndrome'. Vanagon intermittent syndrome happens typically after driving a long time at a constant speed on the highway. The main symptom is heavy bucking. The symptoms go away completely after sitting for some time. You can add the capacitor if you like but it won't solve the problems you have right now. -Hans

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 1:14 AM Subject: Vanagon Syndrome??