Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:26:53 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Metal Castings
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

I can imagine to cast some of the small plastic items that will be unavailable sometime in the future, like the Y shaped pipe at the top of the tank, or the H pipe at the pressure tank, or the center of the alloy wheel maybe. Things will come to mind quickly when trouble is starting. Others will add many items I'm sure. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 10:07 AM Subject: Re: Metal Castings