Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:45:42 -0700
From:         bueses <bueses@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Many more Vanagons at BBB
Comments: To: greg@pottsfamily.ca

> Hi Tom, > > Have you been to EveryBus, Buses of the Corn or BusFusion?

No, but I wanna go! > > Each year since 2001 I've been heading down to Greensboro NC on the weekend > after Easter for EveryBus. Splitties, Bays both early and late. Vanagons. > Eurovans. Singlecabs. Dokas. Synchros. Adventurewagens, Safari's, high-tops > both original VW and aftermarket. Beetles with teardrop trailers. And there's > no snobbery, just a cool laid-back "Lets Camp" attitude; with a general > appreciation for all things "VW bus-ish".

Agreed! Part of the problem, snobbery in the west, is that there are so many buses, vw's in general. They have to limit the types of vehicles that they allow in to camp for space reasons. That is why the Kelley Park show in April in San Jose, etc. limits the vw's to pre 1968 only! The OCTO shows give preference to '67 & earlier, etc. I have only been to Bug Jam & the Bulli Brigade in Florida, otherwise all my shows are in the west, so, I should have qualified my gross generalization to those areas!

Happy busing to all vw's,

Tom-bus snobs are like bigots- we all are the same, only slightly different!