Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Jan 2006 20:07:45 -0800
From:         Tom Sinclair <neeemo@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: LT-28 (was Re: Ebay:Giagantic 76 "vanagon" camper
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

AND if they indeed had a five cylinder available, then a guy, or gal, could install other engines with the five cylinder bolt pattern. How about a twin turbo Audi V6 Tdi? Or an Allroad twin turbo V6 gasser? How about a twin turbo V10 Tdi from the now discontinued Toureg Tdi? 550 ft/lbs of torque would move it down the road. Do the pump-duse Tdi's have the 5 cylinder bolt pattern? Sky's the limit.

Tom