Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:46:35 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: A kid in Honda crunched my 87 syncro yesterday/ body damage
              pics

I'm inclined to agree with you John but if you drive like that in most of SoCal you will literally never get to where you are trying to go- at least until the traffic dies off after 10 p.m.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 6:04 AM Subject: Re: A kid in Honda crunched my 87 syncro yesterday/ body damage pics