Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:57:37 -0600
From:         Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: crybabies peeling monkeys in a banana vanagon ----

> as one of our guys often says.... how many ways can a monkey peel a > banana > in a vanagon?...

folks, i've been driving vangons ever since they wuz furst invented, and i have NEVER seen a monkey peel a banana in a vanagon.

EAT the banana, yes.

but peel it, no.

seen Crazy Louise LOOK like a banana in a vanagon once. or was that her stuffed Phish?

anyway, i do not believe it possible that a monkey can be taught to peel bananas in a vanagon ... fling poop, yes. jump up and down and soundly condemn the economic policies of the current administration, yes. when confused and when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout, yes. pick fleas and nits, yes.

but there's TWO things that monkeys WILL NOT DO in a vanagon .... 1. peel bananas. 2. have quiet sex.

and now you have the Wrest of the Storied. :)

unca joel