Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:57:16 -0800
From:         Doug F <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: FS: 2 person westy or vanagon middle seats w/ floor tracks
              &seatbelts
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

By the way, on this topic of vanagon middle seats. I have to say after converting the mint cond blue one from my 87 syncro over to a rolling seat in my garage/shop, it has become very useful. Its constantly getting me westy chicks who come by and want to see and talk to me while I am working under my vanagon on late Friday evenings.

"Hey, here comes one now.....hey baby let me move that stuff off the vw love seat and roll it over to the pellet stove...can I get ya a Zima?....got a cold one here in the westy fridge......so, do ya shave?"

Go Chris....Go Chris.....Go Chris.....

(grin)

----- Original Message ----- From: <JordanVw@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 9:28 AM Subject: FS: 2 person westy or vanagon middle seats w/ floor tracks &seatbelts