Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:42:39 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon List Meet/Campout Version 1.?

I could picture a single event that would rotate to different regional locations in a cycle that would repeat say every six years, or, several regional events under the same name and at the same time. A 'centrally located' event, considering the majority makeup of this list would be in northern Nebraska somewhere. Long way for me to drive (SoCal); tho I wouldn't mind making the trip necessarily it just wouldn't be a possibility for us. Attaching 'lists events' to other major events (like Burning Man, or music festivals or the like) might be an interesting avenue. I like the idea but logistically it's a tough nut I think.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "stephen steele" <steeles159@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 7:15 PM Subject: Re: Vanagon List Meet/Campout Version 1.?