Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:29:26 -0700
From:         Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@GWTC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bentley on CD?

The year goes from 2000 to 1983. The first cd seems to be the program with frames for year, make, model. The second is #6 of 8 cds with specific cars on them. This cd has information for 1983-2000 Audi, BMW, Merceds, merkur, Porsche & Volkswagen. The volkswagen models covered are cabriolet, golf, jetta, quantum, scirocco and vanagon. A lot of the information is generic - overviews of how systems work, but there is lots of model and year specific information. It has technical bulletins as well.

Jeff Olson martin, SD