Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:33:01 -0500
From:         John Reddick <SVYOLO@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      WBX and ECU for sale

I have pulled my WBX to put in a more suitable powerplant (Subaru). The engine was a rebuild that a VW dealer put in 6 years ago. It has about 90K miles, heads done at 60 (no corrosion, just not torqued enough). Runs like a WBX. No coolant or oil leaks, but it does use a quart of oil every 1000-1500 miles. It has since new. I will sell it as a complete engine, but I will only guarantee the long block. Use my injection and intake or yours. I think the alternator or regulator are getting a little weak, but they work. AC worked when removed so the compressor should be good. I will even throw in the MAF, which works good. The injection stuff was off of an 87 Westfalia. I am looking to get 600 bucks for it. I am in Toms River, NJ. I will deliver within 100 miles, or you can pick it up. I really don't want to ship it. I will sell it for 500 if you pick it up in the next 2 days. I will also sell the ECU separately for 75 bucks. I am willing to ship that. You can Pmail me if interested.

John 87 Westy SVX 91 GL 2.5 Subie conversion about done