Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:40:58 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Water in fuel. (85 westy)
Comments: To: Trvlr2001@aol.com

The addition of some HEET to the fuel might help this situation a bit by absorbing the water so it can go out through the engine as burned fuel. Heet is methanol alcohol and will burn clean.Used it all the time in Alaska to prevent ice crystals from forming in the fuel system and clogging the filter.

John Rdogers 88 GL Driver