Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:13:20 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: recap (still not fixed) Re: Update (not fixed...) Re: FIXED?
              (and, advice needed...) (was: Re: low voltage,
              starter running intermittently, but alternator is okay?)

Did I miss the end of this? What happened?

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wesley Pegden" <wes@CS.UCHICAGO.EDU> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 10:53 AM Subject: Re: recap (still not fixed) Re: Update (not fixed...) Re: FIXED? (and, advice needed...) (was: Re: low voltage, starter running intermittently, but alternator is okay?)