Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:15:59 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Mr. Buddy propane heaters on sale @ Home Depot
Comments: To: Mark Tuovinen <mst@AK.NET>

Mark, it alwasy amused me when it warmed up to "0" . I always felt significant relief when it would rise like that from -35. And if it got to 15 above, it was a regular heat wave. The increase in traffic - both vehicular and pedestrian - increased. I would run around in my Jac-shirt and never put on my coat. BUT, I always took my parky along with me in the car - and my Sorel boots. Damn foolish not to do so. Been more than a few Chechakos got frozen feet becausee they didn't know or obey the rules.

It's really been unusually warm down here this winter. And it has been a long time since enjoying an Alaska winter. Wouldn't mind seeing some of that about now. Put some in a can and send it down, would you?? LOL!

Regards,

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver