Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Feb 2006 18:23:43 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Just replaced the throttle switch and am having drivability
              issues
Comments: To: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

If you have battery voltage at the throttle switch connection, you simply swapped the connectors with the auxiliary air regulator. Nothing in the dash goes there.

The larger throttle bore I mentioned begins with the 2.1L. The larger bore is for more power.

As for the newer switch style being hidden, I have found that once they are adjusted they never need to be touched unless they fail.

Good luck. Dennis