Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Feb 2006 22:00:25 -0700
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon List Meet/Campout Version 1.?

Here's some excuses for you, Tom:

1. Buses by the beach is a really nice friendly event. 2. Brien Dews and Todd Olson, who organize it, are great guys. 3. It's a fund-raiser for an excellent cause and relevant to people on this list. 4. Brien Dews' son Kegan is the youngest and smartest Vanagon mechanic you'll ever meet. (I think he might be five by now. He's got me beat as a mechanic. Yeah, I know that isn't saying much, but still, I'm ten times his age!) 5. It's en route to Bus Fusion. Just keep heading east from Buses by the Beach and meet even more people from this list! 6. I'm planning to go! :-)

Joy

**************************************************************** Joy Hecht and Matilda, 1989 Burgundy Vanagon

For musings about life and the vanadventures: http://users.rcn.com/jhecht/gypsy

:::-----Original Message----- :::From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM] On Behalf :::Of bueses :::Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:23 PM :::To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM :::Subject: Re: Vanagon List Meet/Campout Version 1.? ::: :::> I think if the Canadians are to be included, the epicenter of this pow- :::wow :::> may be the Detroit area. VW of America is there, right? What could be :::> better? I am sure that they need input from the vanagon list for the :::new :::> retro vanagon they must be designing(they just have to be doing this). :::> Perhaps specifically for the Larry Chase edition. ::: :::There is a big VW show in Michigan every year. Maybe it could be tied :::into :::that to get a critical mass? May 19-21 Buses by the Beach? ::: :::Tom-never been to that show, but looking for an excuse