Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Feb 2006 04:35:00 -0500
From:         "Daniel L. Katz" <katzd54@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: How to - or not - bleed the cooling system

john:

ah, but there may be a serendipidy here. i have found that driving with the bleeder screw just barely cracked, ideally with some steep uphill grades, is an easy, effective, and not too messy way to bleed the system. if combined with a necessary trip(s), this is also much less energy intensive than the standard procedure.

dan