Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Feb 2006 08:41:44 -0800
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Subscribing to the list

As for the list admin(s), it appears that we are the red-headed step-children of absentee parents much of the time... it's pretty hit and miss. Gmail is 'allowed' on the list. I wonder if someone else that has a gmail account could set up an auto-forward of list mail from their account to yours to cover any potential gap you might experience.

I'm sure that whenever Tom returns from whatever alternate universe he currently resides in he will take care of you. : )

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anonymous Digest" <jbrush@AROS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 8:22 AM Subject: Subscribing to the list