Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:01:18 -0800
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: REinstalling head on 91 vanagon
Comments: To: jaime forero <jforero@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

The green o-ring goes around the outside of the cylinder, near the end that goes in the head. There is a small groove there. You can't see the groove now because the old o-ring is still in it. You need a sharp pointed tool to dig the old one out and clean the groove. Then put the new o-ring in the groove.

Mark