Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:59:30 -0800
From:         Doug F <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: Camping tips and tricks
Comments: To: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

Beg to differ Roger, But I believe the fresh air system is still functional on the westys. They still have the control to open and close it on the dash and on the passenger side the vents are in the sheet metal coweling that runs along the slider. On the drivers side they exit behind the parcel shelf and I believe still offer fresh air.

There are some foam pieces behind the slider sheet metal but they just keep the air directed towards the vents instead of going fore and aft.

I have never found any block off system that would not allow the air to still be directed to middle of the van.

Any body else part out a westy to find otherwise? Its not like vw to keep the sliding control on a non working system.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Sisler" <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 11:26 AM Subject: Re: Camping tips and tricks