Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:59:10 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 3rd (center) Brake light for late model Vanagon
Comments: To: systems007@YAHOO.COM

Brent Weide mounted a 3rd brake light from a Dodge in the A/C area on his first Westy; it looks like a good fit in the pictures.

http://www.weidefamily.net/vanagon/

I've been looking here and there to find a similar one in the junkyard that would work.

Joe T. Denver, CO

_________________________________________________________________ Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/