Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:49:20 -0800
From:         TJ Hannink <tjhannink@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need Help - WTB Aftermarket Cruise Control
Comments: To: Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET>

Good luck,

Tim

Todd Olson <todd.olson@CHARTER.NET> wrote: This topic may have been discussed before so I apologize. I tried to search the archives and could not find what I was looking for. I want to add cruise control to my 1987 Westy with a manual transmission. Which one does everyone recommend? Which ones have you had good luck with? Does the controls look like they belong or do they stick out like a sore thumb?

Thanks for your help!

Wishing you many miles of smiles!

Todd Olson

Buses By the Beach.com

Bus BRR! February 11th - 12th 2006 Angola, IN

Bus Benefit! May 19th - 21st 2006 Grand Rapids, MI

Bus Bluegrass! June 1st - 4th 2006 Niles, MI

Bus Boo! September 15th - 17th Grand Rapids, MI

For more information go to icrosoft\Signatures\www.busesbythebeach.com> www.busesbythebeach.com