Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:47:01 -0800
From:         Anthony Egeln <regnsuzanne@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon short shift kit
Comments: To: Daniel Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>

Does Simon have a website featuring his products? Anthony

'89 Syncro GL (Hidalgo)

Daniel Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU> wrote: This was posted on the www.VWVORTEX.com van forums. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1272460

somebody trying to get a group purchase on the Berg short shift kit.. and an French hobbiest and mfg with a better offer.

just looking for a middle man to handle the group purchase part.. anyone? vendors? I'd be interested in 2 but not @ Berg's price.. not that it's not worth it. but in the small pile of parts, it's not worth it @$75 ea.

heres the text.. you can communicate to him via VWVORTEX *----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Are you guys still looking for a group purchase? I manufacture a shifter kit in the UK. I have sold many in the UK and europe. I can offer a much better price than the Berg kits even with the shipping costs.. I am not a big biz relying on its name (I am an individual with a passion) I let my product speak for itself... I have some new stuff in development for the "vanagon" inc Syncro too..

Ideally you need a member to deal with the orders/distribution and collection of money for the group purchase. so if that person would like to contact me that would be great. Although I could deal with each person, but it wouldnt make much sense that way..

It fits all models too.. 1980-1992 T3/T25/Vanagon, air cooled, water cooled, "gasoline", D/TD, even Syncro's (although factory TD and syncro need a little extra work as the shift mech is accessed from underneath!)

I can also send a sample for "evaluation" if a group of you are close enought together to try it.. Cheers Simon

--------------------------------- Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!