Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:37:12 -0500
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Firewood
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@charter.net>

John When we raced the VW engines in the formula Vee class SCCA we had a fire bottle in the car with a chemical called purple K designed for magnesium fires I never had to try it junk case anyone

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@charter.net> To: "ROBERT DONALDS" <donalds1@verizon.net> Cc: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 10:49 AM Subject: Re: Firewood