Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:51:42 +0000
From:         Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Are pop-up tops really necessary??
Comments: To: mantid@GMAIL.COM

I like it. How about a wire shelf (close organizer type) that attaches to the rear roof/AC area (somehow) and collapses up when not in use and pulls down to create that second level of storage. I might have to play around with that idea a bit.

Looking at your photos, one of the things I really like is using a shower curtain rod (the kind you twist to expand) up front just behind the front seats. It allows me to hang a dish towel or a sheet if I want privacy without having to snap in the front curtains.