Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:59:03 -0800
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Comments: To: "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@relitech.com>

Thank you, thankyou, thank you! Now we need to re-stage "Tire Wars; Episode 3; The Car Tire Strikes Back". I know he'll want to read every word!

On 2/27/06, Carrington, Tom <TCarrington@relitech.com> wrote: > > Hi everybody, > > As your ever-friendly (and present) list admin, I took the liberty to set > Paul's subscription to "receive only". That means until he figures out how > to get of the list all by himself, he will still get the messages. > > He just won't be able to post. > > Regards, > TomC > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: Paul Keene [SMTP:hpvpaul2@YAHOO.COM] > > Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 12:41 AM > > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > > Subject: No unsubscribe info on any emails > > > > Since the moderator has abandonded this group, I guess I'll just have to > > be a dick until you idiots complain to Yahoo and get me kicked out. No > > offense people, but these are just vehicles, tools to get a job done. > > Stop slobbering over a hunk of metal that, according to your posts, > > produce nothing but gnashing of teeth and the pulling of hair. For > crying > > out loud stop pouring money into your black hole, park it in the nearest > > junk yard, and walk home. No gas, no insurance, no repairs, no > > headaches!!!!! You'll have a life again and you can stop posting and > > reading emails that demonstrate the complete idiocy of your infatuation. > > Honestly, I think some of you find ways to copulate with your van (I > > shudder to think what the offspring will be like). I especially fail to > > grasp the importance you guys place on shocks and tires. Here's the > > answer, shocks stop the vehicle from bouncing down the road and tires > are > > the black things that occasionally go flat. Any more information than > > that is inane blabbering just to see your words in print!!!! Had > enough > > yet, please say uncle and get me the heck out of this twilight zone. > > Later losers >

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" www.crescentbeachguitar.com