Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:07:30 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>
Subject:      Re: more dashlight led musings
Comments: To: Audin Malmin <amalmin@OKB-1.ORG>

Audin,

yes those 'Neo Wedge Based LED Bulbs' look pretty good, and at $2.50 each are a lot more cost effective than buggering around in the workshop :)

I also like the festoon lights, the pop top lighting (as well as replacing the existing incandescent festoons).

Alistair

'82 westy, diesel converted to gas in '94 http://www.members.shaw.ca/albell/