Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:45:11 -0500
From:         robertmstewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: QT Video of New Microbus From Germany
Comments: To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

Regardless of the lack of "common sense engineering" from the product visualization animation what they propose in some cases in not far fetched, with the right engineering, space allocations, and design refinements some of the key ideas they show could be created. It is an interesting design exercise to show you nothing more than the possibilities.

-- Rob NYC/Long Beach, NY 88 Wolfsburg, Silver