Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:24:21 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      COW 2006 Winter Get Together
Comments: To: jeff prudhoe <Jkpvw@aol.com>,
          jeff warner <jwarner6@columbus.rr.com>

>, jonathan cooper <jcooper@tuckerellis.com>, roger barber <bdeweese@msn.com>, charlie swanson <yncs50@yahoo.com>, clayton mcneary <mcnearne@Marshall.edu>, tom and judy diley <TDILEY1@Columbus .RR.com>, william duvall <wgduvall@ci.westerville.oh.us>, frank biffath <fbiffath@mailingsolutions.com>, todd guttman <tguttman@columbus.rr.com>, tyler <tylerjsteele@yahoo.com>, joe kennedy <kennedyj@denison.edu>, mark fran butcher <butchermt@ameritech.net>, evan steele <emsteele911@yahoo.com>, <hstadler@columbus.rr.com> CC: vanagonlist <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Message-ID: <C02DBBC4.10244%steeles@horizonview.net> Mime-version: 1.0 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

MooooOOOOooooo! Just a friendly reminder to all of you about next Saturday's outing to Goodale Park in Columbus. It's going to be on the 11th at 11, not too hard to remember. It's where we first met up six years ago. Find your way to the Short North... High Street just North of I-670. (Map Quest Neil and Buttles Avenues) Go West on Buttles Avenue and you'll be at the North end of the park. Circle around and enter at the South end. Look for the pop tops! We usually hang around and check out each others' rides and then go for lunch somewhere nearby. Break up has usually been around three or so. We recently picked up a bunch of Vanagon parts courtesy of Greg Stelz, for anybody that needs them. They'll be real cheap to most of you. We'll talk about them then. We'll also discuss future camping trips and outings for the upcoming camping season. So bring your ideas, atlas (OHIO map for JW) and calendars. I have already heard from a few of you who are/aren't going to make it. What about the rest ? Let your VW and Van friends know. If your Van/Bus/EV isn't on the road yet... bring your daily driver... no big deal. -- stephen (still) reluctant header upper of the Central Ohio Westies