Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:02:54 -0500
From:         robertmstewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Design of a New Microbus
Comments: To: Thomas Myers <thomas.myers@XEROX.COM>

To everyone else who emailed me directly,

Thanks for the support, glad to see I am not the only one seeing the positives of design.

I often review the customizations that we all do to our vans as we flex our own need to be creative and expand on some functional need for our vehicles.

It would be interesting to create our own list of ideas for what we would want in a new Vanagon/Microbus like vehicle, possibly one as a passenger van, one as a camper/passenger van. It would be interesting to see what we could come with as a group. Maybe even submit the ideas to VW?

I am not sure these days if they are they are owned by anybody or their own business entity, especially since that ad for VW partnering with one of the US auto manufacturers.

Either way it might be interesting to hear everyone ideal van concepts. -- Rob NYC/Long Beach, NY 88 Wolfsburg, Silver