Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:07:06 -0800
From:         Keith Ovregaard <kovregaard@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: How long on the list?

Got my first Wesy in 1993 and stumbled onto the list sometime in early 1996 or maybe earlier. I found some emails from Joel Walker, Ron Coyote Lussier, Derek Drew, and many others on the list from back then. I am not real active in the list, but have enjoyed the friendly banter, overwhelming info and the Frydaye Phollees, thanks to unca joel. I have met a few of you at campgrounds, on the road and at the Van O Rama. So far, I have yet to meet a Vanagon owner that I didn't like. What a bunch of obsessed, wacky, fools with a jones for crawling under cars! Just like me! Keep it up, volks! Or should I say "keep it running"?

Keith O. 84 Westy "Brownie" 90 Westy Syncro

On 3/5/06, Chris S. <mrpolak@yahoo.com> wrote: > Back in June 2000 I bought my first Westfalia, an '85 Vanagon > Wolfsburg camper "Camel". I joined the list sometime in the > spring of 2000 and have been a memeber with a few short breaks > since then. I still see the same names posting today I saw in > the early-for-me days. I do not post as much today, but I skim > over the subjects and pick out what looks interesting. My '84 > Westy "Hershey" does not see as much use today as daily-driver > Camel did, but I still enjoy taking out for a ride now and then. > > How long have you been on the list?