Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:59:44 -0600
From:         Paul Guzyk <paullist@GUZYK.COM>
Subject:      Re: Battery combiner

A little hard to see but here's how I've mounted 1315's inside the drivers side battery box (with an Optima)

http://www.californiavan.com/battery/Battery-Pages/Image1.html

(you can only see the top of the 1315, I've written "Engine" and "House" on the top terminals of the separator. There was also room to install a cig socket in the battery box that faces the rear of the van.)

I use RED electrical tape from Home Depot for positive wires so there is no confusion in case anyone else ever works on the van. Don't forget to install fuse(s) for any accessories you hook up to the Aux battery.