Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:16:38 -0800
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oily puddle under my vanagon
Comments: To: Tim Demarest <tim.demarest@POBOX.COM>

I have seen oily spot under a van that was coming out of the AC compressor. The guy sold it in a hurry, thinking it is the dreaded head leak. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Demarest" <tim.demarest@POBOX.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:02 AM Subject: Re: Oily puddle under my vanagon