Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Mar 2006 01:45:58 -0800
From:         River Clan <ri@RIVERCLAN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Dodge Sprinter Air Stream Westfalias

The Vanagon Westfalia still has it beat, hands down.

For $82k you are stuck with a HUGE vehicle that can't double time as your commuter car. So, now I would end up with one more thing to house, maintain, etc. Try getting that monster thing in your garage!

Blows me away that people are ok spending that kind of money on a single use thing like that.

Jeesh, we can have the totally ultimate, restored, syncro, tdi westy for under 30k! What's the other 50k give you? A toilet?

Just my two cents!

Ri of the Greasy River Clan

87 Westy 03 TDi Beetle 86 Turbo Diesel Samurai http://www.riverclan.org http://www.greaseworks.org