Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:42:28 -0600
From:         Aaron Pearson <aarondpearson@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Has anybody put in a sunroof into a Vanagon that did not come
              with one?

some lister has one of these installed. i saw a pitcure, it looked pretty cool.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/ragtopsunroofs.html

aaron '87 syncro westy ej22

_________________________________________________________________ FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/