Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:43:04 -0700
From:         don spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Diesel in Utah

Well well, 50/50 on Fox.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...as reported in today's paper (a right wing one at that)

"A growing number of Americans, particularly Republicans, disapprove of President George W. Bush's performance, question his character and no longer consider him a strong leader against terrorism..." "Nearly four out of five Americans, including 70 per cent of Republicans, believe civil war will break out in Iraq- the hot spot upon which Bush has staked out his presidency. Nearly 70 per cent of people said the United States is on the wrong track, a six point jump from February. Republican party leaders said the survey explains why their legislators are rushing to distance themselves from Bush on a range of issues-port security, immigration,spending, warrant-less eavesdropping and trade for example. The poll suggests most Americans wonder whether Bush is up to the job. The survey, conducted Monday through Wednesday, found just 37 per cent approve of his overall performance. That is the lowest of his presidency."

Heck, we have more faith in our Vanagons then Americans have in Bush. For good reason I suspect. Just an opinion folks