Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:54:02 -0800
From:         Anthony Egeln <regnsuzanne@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Diesel in Utah
Comments: To: Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>

Well said, Zoltan! And I may add that there are many people out there who think the President is actually too MODERATE, but support him for the courage of his convictions. Anthony

Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET> wrote: As far as I see it, only the coastal areas are too critical of Bush. The media is anti Bush and the sheep goes along. Only one side of the story is heard 95% of the time. Any pschycologist can tell you that it means total control of the minds. And the coastal areas are the most rotten part of the country in human character, plus the degenerative tendencies of reproduction. When I look at Fox news it is still only 50/50. There is no pro Bush media to balance that 95%. That makes for a very low rating. And the ones who make the ratings are also part of the team. Can't win. Yet, makes one think why he was elected twice. How bad can the other side be with all that support and machinations and false accusations and falsifying documents, etc. to be still a looser. Myself, as an outsider looking in, makes me think. Those who lead politics for the Democrats make themselves look real low. Or is it only me who sees it that way? They sure are not the same party that was with FDR. They still hope to get votes from the achivements of those times. Now they try to bribe half of the population with public money to buy cheap votes. And the biggest imployer of the country is still the illegal drug industry which both parties are not willing to disturb especially their friends who would loose even more votes then. That's enough. Zoltan I guess, politics are not part of this mailing list, but this was mostly informational. I'm sorry if my thoughts were not aligned with every mind on the list. Being only impartial and fair may offend some.

----- Original Message ----- From: "bueses" To: Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 1:28 PM Subject: Re: Diesel in Utah

>>> 1: In small Richmond, UT which is down the road from >>> me and is in the reddest of the red states (Bush still >>> gets 60%+ approval there, can you imagine?) > ............. > > I am still flabbergasted that I don't know any of these actually 67%+- > Bush > supporters here in Utah. Am I living in a bubble? > > Tom-running in the wrong crowd? (especially on Friday) > > > -- > No virus found in this incoming message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.1/279 - Release Date: 2006.03.10. > >

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Mail Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.