Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:36:41 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: source of more cv grease?
Comments: To: Wesley Pegden <wes@CS.UCHICAGO.EDU>

OOPS! We'un's forgot to tell you about getting extra grease. It's just what you do when you tackle this job. Always have extra grease. In fact some people I know pack those boots slam full!!!!

I always got extra when I ordered, so have not run against the problem. I would thank the FLAPS would have something suitable. The grease is a high temp, high pressure grease that is molybdenum based. Not much help here. Maybe someone else can reccomend something.

Regards.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver x2