Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:27:19 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Can You make a syncro?
Comments: To: Neptuno <neptunonc@YAHOO.COM>

7 passenger Syncros are low enough in value that it is not worht the effort to convert a 2wd to a Syncro. Only the Syncro campers command the big bucks. Maybe get the rust bucket for the parts and find a 7 passenger that needs the parts.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Neptuno <neptunonc@YAHOO.COM> Date: Monday, March 13, 2006 10:08 am Subject: Can You make a syncro?