Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:03:36 -0800
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sure Power 1315 battery separator
Comments: To: TC <trclark@SHAW.CA>

Here we go again, that old lie. Don't believe every slick sales spiel you see, even on the web. That is a bunch of BS used to hide the truth by someone who sells the isolators. The SurePower 1315 Separator IS a relay/solenoid! Is Smith saying that SurePower sells crap? And with the same breath trying to sell older largely obsolete SurePower Isolator products?

The SurePower 1315 is a REQUIRED addon by many fleet vehicle contracts as the best way to add additional batteries without modifying the base vehicle charging wiring.

Mark