Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:04:17 -0500
From:         "VW4X4@verizon.net" <VW4X4@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Here are some snap switches that may fit to,
              be used in place of the $75 VW throttle switch
Comments: To: roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

The VW dealer sells a cover for the entire throatle switch. I think this was only installed on the late model vanagons. Rebuild the switch and I would highly reconmend this cover. It is less than 6 dollars. Joe