Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:27:17 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oxygen Sensor Ground
Comments: To: Geza Polony <gezapolony@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

I just checked with the dealer. List price is $45.65!

Part number 035-906-274

Dennis

-----Original Message----- From: Dennis Haynes [mailto:dhaynes@optonline.net] Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 5:45 PM To: 'Geza Polony'; 'vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM' Subject: RE: Oxygen Sensor Ground

Oh my gosh! They used to be around $38 and I thought that was too much. VW is getting a bit crazy with parts they no longer want to carry I guess. Start making them out of soup cans. I guess they are no made of unobtanium.

Dennis