Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:28:22 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Travel in Transilvania cheap

Hi guys, Here is a historic opportunity for all the Americans to vote on the Transilvanian autonomy. A quick history; With the end of World War One, the Austro-Hungarian Empire had to be cut up and awarded to neighboring countries for management. Transilvania, which is the oldest most traditional thousand year old part of Hungary, and the richest mineral part too, has been sliced off and given to Rumania, thus more than doubling the size of that country. This was a French decision because the Rumanians are latin language people and the French was looking for an ally in Eastern Europe this way. So the last ninety years the forceful change over by the communist and the governments before was trying to eradicate anything that is Hungarian there. They even made it a crime to speak Hungarian in public. Yet the population was 95% Hungarian before. In today's Europe, this can be put back to where it was by voting, without the force of war. At the time of the Versailles peace agreement, the Americans did not agree with this decision and walked out of the meeting. They wanted to avoid more wars and bloodshed that would come out of this mind boggling injustice. Hungary was a forced part of the Habsburg Empire at that time when they lost the war. But they lost 75% of their territory in the deal. Transilvania was half of that. Today we have a chance to regain the oldes historic grand places of Hungary. East Germany has been rejoined to the people they belong and the Russians had to leave. Yet this unimportant looking division has not been rectified since WW I. Yugoslavia has been made into the countries that were before, even though the Serbs have put up an ugly battle with executions of whole towns, just a few years ago. The Romanians may do the same and devastate the place totally and execute the top class and whole villages who fight bravely before they leave, and take out all the valuables for themselves. Yet Rumania was on the side of the Germans in WWII. So were the Hungarians. And that was enough not to hand over the other half of their country. The Russians wanted to take Rumania and with it Transylvania, that's why they did not want that part to go back home. They did not take Rumania eventually and now they lost Hungary too. But Transylvania still stays in Rumanian hands. And of course the whole place has been robbed since and if it was not for the greatness of the Hungarians living there, it would be looking like a third world country there. Here I urge the American minded free spirited folks to put their vote in. On the right hand side you would need to click "DA" to vote for the reunification. Thanks for learning about this history of the most central part of Europe and with your DA vote you would help to avoid further discrimination of the people there and free them from that semi dictatorship they still living under. Big trouble always happens when too many good people do NOTHING. That is more than ignorance. Much more. Nevertheless by just voting this can be stopped and the wrong could be put right. Regards, Zoltan I am planning to travel there next year with my Vanagon Westfalia that I bought in Inssbruck on the German eBay. Most beautiful area of Europe with the most isolated villages where people of lost centuries live in almost fifteen centuries condition. For a few bucks they make you live like a king and put you in their best bedrooms, cook the best whole meals you ever had. They only know organic food, real eggs, real chicken meat that most of us never tasted since birth. It is the best kept secret in Europe. Enjoy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Startadsl" <kuthilevente@startadsl.hu> To: "Kuthi Adrien" <kuthi@holocen.hu>; "Kuthi Anna" <anna.kuthi@gmail.com>; "Kuthi Áron Freedom" <kuthiaron@freedom.hu>; "Kuthi Áron Freemail" <kuthee@freemail.hu>; "Kuthi Barna Freestart" <kuthibarna@freestart.hu>; "Kuthi Barna T-online" <kuthibarna@t-online.hu>; "Kuthi Csaba Vinarius" <vinarius@axelero.hu>; "Kuthi Edvárd freemail" <eddye@freemail.hu>; "Kuthi Edvárd freestart" <eddye@freestart.hu>; "Kuthi István" <aurasmv@pr.hu>; "Kuthi István" <auras@t-online.hu>; "Kuthi Krisztián" <kiszto@freemail.hu>; "Kuthi Miklós 2" <kuthim@freemail.hu>; "Kuthi Orsi" <kuthi.orsolya@ing.hu>; "Kuthi Sára" <ksara@freemail.hu>; "Kuthi Szabolcs" <kuthi.szabolcsne@chello.hu>; "Kuthy László" <qthy@freemail.hu>; "Kuthy Zolli" <zolo@foxinternet.net> Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 12:39 AM Subject: Fw: székely autonómia