Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:33:03 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Accelerator Pedal problem, so I think....
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>

I replaced the rivets for the gas pedal more than once on my 90 and decided to try the dealers rivets the dealer rivets are steel or some such material and I believe my first attempts where aluminum

Bob Donalds

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 6:18 AM Subject: Re: Accelerator Pedal problem, so I think....

Is it still riveted to the floor? The rivets tend to rust out and break off.

Dennis