Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:47:35 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@UVIC.CA>
Subject:      Re: Westy fridge flame indicator light
Comments: To: Edward Maglott <emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US>

Hi,

I did the same a couple of years ago with a super bright blue, and yes it does make a good night light :)

And yes, you really can see it brighten up and dim down according to combustion chamber temp, its a heck of a lot better than the stock led.

Alistair

'82 westy, diesel converted to gas in '94 http://www.members.shaw.ca/albell/