Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:49:20 -0700
From:         Anthony Egeln <regnsuzanne@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: A transmission to Tierra del Fuego.
Comments: To: Ian Cooley <ianrcooley@GMAIL.COM>

Stop in and see Jerry at J&R VW right there in Reno (Telegraph Rd?). I bought Jerry's daily driver Syncro three years ago, sight unseen from the east coast, and I wasn't disappointed. Tell Jerry I said hello and the van still runs great. Good luck, Anthony '89 Syncro GL (Hidalgo)

Ian Cooley <ianrcooley@GMAIL.COM> wrote: Evening, friends and fellow aficionados of travel.

I am currently preparing to head south, bound for Argentina, and I am looking for a Vanagon Adventurewagen. All the same, I am new to this market (as a serious buyer) and to a roadtrip of such great extent. Any advice or suggestions on either topic one may offer would be greatly appreciated and warmly accepted.

Beyond their pertinence to my planned endeavor, I have wanted a vehicle of this nature for years now. I hope to find a diesel with the intention of converting it to run on veggie-oil (though, of late, this desire has diminished to some extent given the impression i've received regarding the availability of vegetable oil in these countries). As I am currently in Reno, NV, something within a six-seven hour drive should suffice (i.e., this post is most pertinent to those living at any point along the west coast, from Los Angeles to Vancouver, Canada)--though, if a steal surfaces elsewhere that I would be amiss to pass... If one should be found, please email me: ianrcooley@gmail.com. Thank you sincerely, irrespective of your realized effort towards this end.

With much love and sure cadence. Ian

-- Scientists warn that traveling through space-time by means of a cosmic wormhole may be extremely dangerous.

--------------------------------- Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.