Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:01:22 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sudden Loss of Power
Comments: To: david evans <milder60@GMAIL.COM>

When the power loss is occurring, quickly turn the ignition off and then back on. If power resumes and things appear OK for 30 seconds to one minute, then the problem is most likely the O2 sensor circuit. Check the archives. It may also be the Vanagon Air flow meter resonance problem but I am willing to bet O2 sensor or wiring.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: david evans <milder60@GMAIL.COM> Date: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:06 am Subject: Sudden Loss of Power