Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:46:04 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Why not just rent?  Was RE: Honest/ Reliable Vanagon  Semi
              Transporter Needed
Comments: To: bueses <bueses@EARTHLINK.NET>

Why not just rent a Vanagon Camper instead? My brother in law owns www.northeastcampers.com and I do the maintenance on them. If you are looking for a nice westy to just tool around in on the east coast this would the the ticket. With the price of gas it would probably be cheaper to fly to Philly, rent one of his vans, tour the east, then fly back to SLC. You would not have to worry about your baby getting damaged and not have to put wear and tear on it either. Just an idea.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242